Care staffing is one of the premier healthcare agencies in the UK, are currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse to cover shifts for its care home and nursing home clients based in different areas of united kingdom.
We are currently looking for a hands-on Registered Nurses with genuine ability and aptitude in delivering care that enhances and assists the quality of life for the people that we support. You will need to be a qualified Nurse with at least 6 months of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse.
You will be experienced in delivering high quality clinical care focusing on a person centered approach. This role offers variety and the opportunity to work autonomously and progress your career.
The Ideal Registered Nurse Candidate Has
- Person centred care approach
- Ability to undertake stress whilst implementing the right attitude
- Good Understanding of Medical Terms and Measurements
- Ability to communicate effectively (Written and Verbal)
- Reliable, Flexible, and Motivated
- Warm approach and empathetic character
- A Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
- A desire to work in a nursing home / Residential home environment
- A genuine care and compassion to the elderly
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Valid NMC Pin
- Weekly Pay – Get paid every Friday
- Regular work available to suit your lifestyle
- flexibility of your working hours
- Devoted support team is always there to assist you and provide necessary support
There are various shift patterns available for a Registered Nurse which include
- Long Days (8am – 8pm)
- Nights (8pm – 8am)
- Weekend and weekday shifts available
Here at Care Staffing, we provide ongoing healthcare training and continued professional development to all our staff. We make sure all our staff are all treated in a respectful way. We appreciate all their effort and dedication in making a difference in someone’s life.
If you have the correct documents, we can have you compliant and working within 48 hours!
Apply now and become part of an exciting and dynamic team working hard to deliver an excellent standard of care across United Kingdom.