End of Life Care
It can be a difficult and emotional experience when being told a friend or loved one’s illness is terminal. To then have to seek compassionate, trustworthy and efficient end of life care to help make their final days, weeks and months as comfortable and dignified as possible can be a daunting task.
Our pallative care is always tailored to each client’s needs; considering their symptoms, psychological wellbeing, social requirements or spiritual needs.
- Improve and enhance the client’s quality of life
- Help our clients live as actively and as independently as possible
- Use a team approach to address the needs of the client and provide support to their families
- Combine and consider the emotional, social and spiritual aspects of the client’s care service
- Assist with the provision of relief from pain and other distressing symptoms
- Assist with the earlier stages of illness, alongside other therapies that are aimed at easing symptoms and to prolong life
- As always, UK Care Staffing LTD will employ and carefully coordinate our most experienced care teams to meet your requirements.